Friday, July 31, 2009

Was this inevitable? Were 25 years of my life leading to this moment, when the allure would become too strong and the thought of seeing my words in print become so appealing that I would no longer be able to resist the sweet taste of paltry fame and glory? Or am I just at work bored? I'll leave it to you to decide.

Actually, friends and family have been asking me to blog for years. I think it's largely been to get me to direct my opinions to a channel where they would not be forced to have an opinion to debate mine. First clue about what kind of person I am - argumentative.

I don't really have a clear idea about what the purpose of my blog is going to be. It has to have a purpose though. But, what? Right now, I feel like I'm at an important juncture in my life and the next one year will decide so much for me. In my mine, the next year encompasses my entire life. My past, present and future will merge. So this blog will be my secret retreat. A secret from my present and my future. This blog will belong to my past.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogworld Inava !!! :-)
    I for one will always be interested in whatever you write.. Cheers. I like the title. Ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome welcome!...phew finally, after prodding you and pushing you, here you come...keep flowing ;)

    ReplyDelete